CALL 1-866-806-8898 TO ORDER YOURS TODAY!
Meet JCAHO Requirements for "All Hazards" Evacuation Planning
- The most cost effective approach: 1 WauK® board can evacuate 5 patients
- Roll patients on wheels; don't drag them through hallways, down stairs
- Minimize back strain for the extricator
- Maximize patient comfort and safety
- Easily extricate through tight spaces, narrow doorways, small stair landings
- Train staff easily:
- NO complicated stairway braking systems
- NO unrolling before use
- NO re-rolling for storage after use
Procedure for inclusion
in your Evacuation Plan
Special Water Evacuation
AND, it floats! Patients can remain on the WauK® board during extrication to a water rescue craft if evacuating during flood conditions.
Capacity: 500 lb.
Reinforced for extreme rigidity
Impervious to body fluids
Thick wheels roll over deep pile carpet
Convenient handle in footrest
Foam filled for rigidity
Rotationally molded (seamless)
|standard WauK® board|
|length from top of foot rest to head of board||74"|
|thickness at wheels||3.5"|
Made in the USA
750 Woodside Dr.
Saint Louis, MI 48880